Make a selection from below and remember to take your photo of the day and upload to your website.
Option #1= Reading
Read the Technology and Engineering textbook on Mr. Ramos' desk at your own pace. If its your 2nd or 3rd day, etc...then continue reading where you left off. Remember to take your "Photo of the Day" of your last page read and publish to your webpage for credit.
Option #2 = Weebly Slideshow
Use your chromebook and continue updating your Engineering Design Slideshow. Take a screen shot of your website editing progress and add it as a photo of the day to your slideshow.
Option #3 = Autocad
1.Start or continue Drawing your full first name in 3D style. Use any measurements. Save as "Name".
2. Start or continue Drawing your Halloween Mask using the Line, Arc, or Circle tools. Save as "Mask".
3. Use Graph paper and trace your side view of your foot. Make sure the bottom of the foot is on the x-axis.
5. Start designing your idea for your summer Rads using the Line,Arc, or Circle tools. Draw the foot as a side view. Save as "Rads".
Option #4 = Everfi
Go to https://platform.everfi.net/new_registration?
Use Registration Code 4507ff0d and Register as a new student.
1. Play the - "Designing the Ultimate Prototype". Make progress and do the test(Required).
2. Play the "Perfect Playlist". Make progress and complete the test for up to 1 extra credit point.
3. Play the "Home of the Future". Make progress and complete the test for up to 1 extra credit point.
Option #5 = Engineering.com
Go to Engineering.com and review the areas that interest you. Use Headphones if listening to the Videos section.
Option #6 = USSSC Division Judging Openings
Interested in earning extra credit points and/or community service hours filled during Term 4? We are in need of motivated Raiders to serve on USSSC student judging teams in April. Take some time and look at www.UnitedStatesSuperSTEMCompetition.org and see which Divisions interest you. Then send an email to email@example.com and explain why you would make a good student judge for that Division.
Have a STEMtastic day :))